A small space to host my personal recipe collection.
Mum's Baked Stuffed Shells
- 1 Container Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbs Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 4 cp Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix all ingredients, reserving 2 cp mozzarella cheese.
- Stuff cooked shells.
- Arrange in baking pan and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cp mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Cucumber Dill Salad
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbs Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 tsp Onion
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Cut cucumber, and place in a bowl.
- Mix all remaining ingredients.
- Coat cucumber slices with sauce.
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 1 cp Sugar
- 1 1/4 cp Mascarpone
- 1 3/4 cp Whipping Cream
- 1 cp Cold Espresso
- 1 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 2 packages of Lady Fingers
- Combine yolks and sugar in double boiler, over boiling water. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and whip until thick.
- Add mascarpone to yolks; beat until combined.
- In separate bowl, beat cream until stiff.
- Gently fold cream into mascarpone mixture.
- Mix espresso; dip lady fingers until wet, and arrange one layer in a 9x9 pan.
- Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the lady fingers.
- Add another layer of dipped lady fingers, and then mascarpone mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4+ hours.
- Immediately before serving, dust with cocoa powder.